Future Job

If I have to talk about a future job, probably I should go back until the moment my parents decided that the education would be essential on my life. They knew what a job was since they were very young. There wasn’t time for school. There weren’t many reasons to go to the university. A lot of dreams were forgotten while they confronted the pressure of forming a family or the pressure of having enough money. On a first approach, I think that my parents thought the education was a good way of making money, as if that could solve everything. However, as the time has passed on, I realized there was a difference between them: my father always said to me ‘study this or study that’, whereas my mother told me that was my decision, especially when exists the possibility of be accompanied by the career for the rest of my life, so I wouldn’t be an easy choice.

Well, that happened a long time ago, but it can help me a lot if I have to imagine how an ideal job would be. After different options, I decided to study Psychology and I can see myself working from there at the future. Maybe I don’t know specifically, because I’m just starting, but I would like a kind of job that helps me to understand the human’s mind, far away from peace and quiet.

Comments

  1. I´m in the same position, I like psychology but I don´t know where to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, that in the end the career you choose does not define you as a person. The career is a tool more to build you own way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog