My Future Job


When I finished secondary school, I started to study Law in this university.  In those years, I thought that undergraduate program was great for me, because it would let me be part of an important change of the society, in fact, I was quite sure that I was going to work at the Social Development Ministry or something like that. Nevertheless, it started to bore me a lot. It was too logical and too restricting. Besides, I’m not the kind of person that enjoys confronting another person, for example, on a trial. So I quit Law and, a few years later, I decided to study Psychology, because I think that it could be a better option. When I get the university degree, I intend to work in public health care services, like ‘Cosam’, ‘Cesfam’ or a hospital. I can’t imagine myself working in the private system. There are many job options in Psychology. I could work in a school, in the court, in a company’s human resources department or making investigation. But I will be a clinical psychologist. I think it’s really interesting to work listening to people’s problems and trying to help them with their life. Anyway, it will be a looong, very long trip. I have so much to lean yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog