I don't know what's a right choice


When I was a child, there was only soccer on my thoughts. For a long time, that was the story until my mother told me, when I was thirteen years old, that I had to decide between a career related with sports and the school. Then, I realize the soccer was just a hobbie, a good pretext to play with friends, to wear away the voice at the stadium, to give a hug to the family.  At secondary school, I didn’t know what to study. The options were, as time goes by, Kinesiology, Commercial Engineering, History teacher and Law (the final choice when I finished school). A few years later, I quit the Law studies. I wanted to be an actor, a film director, but I finally decided to study Psychology. I probably don’t know why, but here I’ve founded something I can’t describe. I believe it wasn’t an epiphany, rather has been gradual. I say this because I can recognize myself in each of those careers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog