Music

It’s strange. When I was a kid, I remember that my friends asked me several times about the music I liked, my favorite band, etc., and I always answered ‘I don’t know’. I can’t explain it very well. Maybe I just couldn’t find the feelings on it. However, little by little, the music started to arrive to my life. It came in forms of known melodies, but also with my own effort, because in those moments the music was a really interesting way to try to understand what’s the life about, just like the literature or the theater.


At school, I just learned the flute, the drums and the metallophone. But that was a simply mark, I never played any instrument for real. The music, and every artistic discipline, needs perseverance. As I didn’t have it, I couldn’t feel what’s create music like. Because of that, I’m just an admirer, a listener of all kind of styles. Currently, the music is one of my favourite companions. And the greatest thing is that I don’t recognize her beginning or her end.

Comments

  1. It´s very difficult define only one type of music that you like, i understand that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try play de guitar once, but yes, needs a lot perseverance and dedication

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would the world be without music?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog