A country I’d like to visit


If I had the possibility to visit a country, I’m quite sure that I would choose Spain. I could mention the soccer as a reason, dreaming about a spectacular match between Real Madrid and Barcelona. On the other hand, I have always felt intrigued about the arabic past of a part from Spain, specially how the centuries influenced either the arquitecture or the music, for example. Besides, I pretend to live for a few years out of my country, so Spain could be a good option to stay and maybe keep studing. Another reason would be that Chile and Spain suffered the goverment of a dictator, with a few years of diference, but in any case we share the ideological and political conflicts, a horrible peace of History of the last century that keeps hitting in the present. Those are the things that I’d do in Spain and I hope I can visit it soon.

Comments

  1. Hi Felipe, I am also fascinated by the Arab past of Spain. I think that one of the things that most catches my attention in this country is its bullfighting culture. not because I like it but because of its rawness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog