The best sport


The soccer started to be my favorite sport since I was around 10 years old. Before that, when I was 5 years old, I have memories of being in kidergartner, it was saturday and my father, a cousin and an uncle went to my school because I had to attend a soccer match, but I think that, in that time, I didn’t like much soccer, indeed, I remember I was only running everywhere and chasing the players of my team and our rival’s. When I was in 6th grade, the guys of my course needed a player, because they signed in a very important tournament in wich several schools from Maipú were going to participate. I decided to accept the invitation and, since that moment, I started to feel a genuine passion, I played every break at school and I loved going to the stadium. I have a numerous family and each one of the members likes Colo-Colo, but my father, my sister, a few -really few- cousins and me like Universidad de Chile, so it’s always fun to see the classic matches with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog